We are excited to announce a new version of the UConn Events Calendar, which can be found at http://events.uconn.edu. The new version comes with a multitude of new key features and improvements, providing a powerful tool to promote events to the University community.
Some of the new key features and improvements include:
- A brand new look. Out with the old and in with the new. The Events Calendar has never looked better with a new control panel interface and visual display, making the service more streamlined and navigable for users of all kinds.
- Social media integration. Promotion is everything, and now we’ve made it easier for you to get the word out. Easily share your events to Facebook or Twitter straight from the Events Calendar interface – all with the click of a button.
- Crosslisting. Invite other calendars to list your event, or to add an event you see to your own calendar.
- Flag events. See an event displaying the wrong information? You can now flag them, bringing the attention of the organizer to any inaccuracies.
- Account settings. Calendar administrators have more control over their events, as they can now turn off public submissions and event invitations.
For any questions or concerns about using the calendar and submitting or managing events, please contact the ITS Web Development team at either email@example.com or 860.486.0654.